It’s one of many hormones in your body and the most talked about hormone; The thing that separates us beasts from the beautiful figures of the fairer sex. We talk about it’s use by sports figures, body builders, and those looking to enhance sexual performance.
Take this short quiz. We will score your answers and send you a lab order to see if your T levels are correct. If they are not correct we will evaluate you to learn what is the best way to fix your hormone level.
LOW T QUIZ
Low T affects up to six million men in the USA, but only 5% receive treatment. Getting tested is the first step to putting that spring back into your step.
Testosterone: The primary sex hormone in males that is released by the testes. It is a critical hormone for male growth and development as well as regulating mental and physical energy.
T Testing that reveals less than 300 ng/dl in men is diagnosed as Low T
Low T Symptoms
- Low Sex Drive
- Difficulty Achieving Erections
- Low Sperm Count
- Weight Gain
- Fatigue/ Lack of Energy
- Hair Loss
- Loss of Muscle Mass
- Increased Body Fat
Low T Starter Steps
- At least 8 hours of sound sleep
- Stay Active
- Maintain a healthy body composition of muscle and low fat.
- Foods; olive oil, almonds, avocados, 4oz of red meat, coconut oil, poached eggs and dark chocolate.
- Low T Lab Test
- Weight Lifting (20 min. 2 days a week)
- Weight Loss
- High Intensity Interval Training (10 min. 3x a week)
- Diet Evaluation
- Testosterone Therapy if indicated (gels, patches, injections)
- Re-Test T Levels
- Follow up visits to monitor potential side effects, adjust medical strategy based upon your body’s needs.