It’s one of many hormones in your body and the most talked about hormone; The thing that separates men from the beautiful figures of the fairer sex. Men and women both need testosterone but men have much higher blood levels. We talk about it’s use by sports figures, body builders, and those looking to enhance sexual performance.
Low T affects millions of men and women in the USA, but only a small number receive treatment. Getting tested is the first step to determine what your testosterone level is.
Low T Symptoms
- Low Sex Drive
- Difficulty Achieving Erections
- Low Sperm Count
- Weight Gain
- Fatigue/ Lack of Energy
- Hair Loss
- Loss of Muscle Mass
- Increased Body Fat
Low T Starter Steps
- At least 8 hours of sound sleep
- Stay Active
- Maintain a healthy body composition of muscle and low fat.
- Avoid plastic bottled drinks.
- Low T Lab Test
- Weight Lifting (20 min. 2 days a week, Pure After Burn Fitness System)
- Weight Loss
- High Intensity Interval Training (15 min. 3 x a week, Pure After Burn Fitness System)
- Diet Evaluation
- Testosterone Therapy if indicated (gels, patches, injections)
- Re-Test T Levels
- Follow up visits to monitor potential side effects, adjust medical strategy based upon your body’s needs.